SCE LifeWorks supports people who have an intellectual disability to work and participate in the community.
SCE LifeWorks is seeking a:
- Full time, permanent Individualized Support Worker to work Monday to Friday.
- Shifts are Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm.
- This position is located in the U of M area and also in Transcona.
This position involves meeting the supported individual at his home and following a schedule of work and community-based leisure activities.
- Experience supporting people who have an intellectual disability is an asset, but not required for this position.
- Training is provided.
- A vehicle is required. Mileage compensation is .40 per kilometer.
The hourly rate starts at:
- $13.12 per hour. The staff works 7 hours each day and is paid for 8 hours each day.
References are required.
SCE LifeWorks offers a comprehensive cost-shared benefits package and pension plan.
SCE LifeWorks employees share a common vision of an inclusive Winnipeg, where people who have disabilities can work and be recognized as having skills and abilities.
Please visit our website at www.lifeworks.mb.ca