SCE LifeWorks supports people who have an intellectual disability to work and participate in the community.
SCE LifeWorks is seeking a:
- Full time, permanent Individualized Support Worker to work Monday and Wednesday 8:15 am-2:15 pm and Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 8:30 am-3:30 pm.
- The employee works 33 hours each week and is paid for 37 hours.
- The employee will meet the supported person and then follow a schedule of work and leisure activities in the community. This position starts and ends each day in the North Kildonan area.
- This position requires the staff to be physically fit and able to/can learn to bike and cross country ski with the supported individual. Fitness equipment is provided.
- Experience supporting adults who live with Autism would be considered an asset.
Starting rate is:
- Experience supporting people who have an intellectual disability in community settings is an asset but not required. Training will be provided.
SCE LifeWorks employees share a common vision of an inclusive Winnipeg, where people who have disabilities can work and be recognized as having skills and abilities.
Please visit our website at: