SCE LifeWorks supports people who have an intellectual disability to work and participate in the community.
SCE LifeWorks is seeking a:
- Part-time leading to full time -Individualized Support Worker to work Monday Wednessday Friday from 8:30 am-3:30 pm. The staff person works 7 hours per day and is paid for 8 hours per day.
- The Tuesday and Thursday hours of this normally full time position are not available due to the COVID 19 pandemic. There are often extra casual hours available on Tuesday and Thursday to cover for other staff vacancies.
- This position is a term covering for maternity leave. There is the possiblilty of this position becoming full-time permanent.
- This position involves working one on one with a woman who has a disability.
- This position requires the staff to have a vehicle to use for work.
Starting rate is:
- Experience supporting people who have an intellectual disability in community settings is an asset but not required. Training will be provided.
- Experience supporting people who live with an Autism diagnosis is an asset.
Other Assets to this Position:
- Knowledge and ability with arts and crafts.
Please visit our website at: