1 Full Time Floating Job Coach
Monday to Friday 9:00am-4:00pm
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining a small caseload.
- Assisting individuals with on-the-job support and training.
- Liaising with the Supported Employment team.
- Identifying, developing, and implementing natural supports.
- Modifying job duties and work environment to accommodate individual needs and abilities.
- Recording job performance and work behaviors for required reports and providing ongoing communication with the support network.
- Implementing person-centered plans and training techniques to obtain desired job performance and meet employment goals of individuals.
The successful candidate must possess:
- Experience supporting individuals with intellectual disabilities.
- Clear criminal record and child, & adult abuse registry checks.
- A driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
- Proof of vaccination against Covid-19.
- Legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a professional environment.
- The ability to work effectively with little supervision.
- Some post-secondary education in a related field is preferred but not essential.
- ASL is considered an asset but is not mandatory.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to:
Laura Bustamante, Work Experience Services Coordinator
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.